MovNat: Natural Movement Fundamentals (Cancelled)
Erwan Le Corre is the founder of MovNat, a world-renowned method for natural movement fitness. As a young child in France, Erwan acquired physical competence through natural movement skills such as running, climbing, crawling, balancing,…
Full Bio & Programs
For all levels, including beginners.
Erwan Le Corre, a leader in the field of evolutionary fitness, helps you rediscover your natural movement ability and realize your potential for practical and adaptable movements in a variety of real-world situations.
In this workshop, you
- Practice walking, running, balancing, jumping, crawling, climbing, lifting, carrying, throwing, and catching
- Rediscover the universal principles of movement efficiency
- Learn techniques focusing on position, breathing, sequence, timing, tension, and relaxation
- Develop greater mobility and stability, strength, coordination, proprioception, adaptability, mindfulness, alertness, and responsiveness
- Expand the body-mind connection to a mindful body-mind-environment connection.
It’s time to reclaim your natural, evolutionary birthright of power and agility and boost brain function through the practice of complex and adaptable movement.
Recommended viewing Gray Cook and Erwan Le Corre, Exploring Functional Movement (DVD).
- 8 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
Call To Register
- room & meals pricing
Online registration is not available for this program. Please call 866.200.5203 to register.
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $256 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $392 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More