Broga® Yoga: A Men's Yoga Retreat
Robert Sidoti is a yoga instructor, a personal trainer, and an accomplished athlete. He created Broga® with one simple goal: to bring the benefits of yoga to more men. Broga represents the culmination of Robert’s…
Full Bio & Programs
For men; all levels of yoga experience welcome.
Men think differently, and their bodies move differently than women’s. Shouldn’t there be a yoga class geared specifically for the bodies and minds of men? Actually, there is, and it’s called Broga® Yoga. Join Broga’s creator and cofounder, Robert Sidoti, for a weekend of strong, challenging, fun, and accessible yoga classes and discussion, specially developed for the benefit of guys. Join Robert to
- Learn foundational yoga poses and basic breathwork
- Experience Broga classes that incorporate strong yoga flows and functional fitness exercises
- Learn how to listen to your body in new ways that help alleviate chronic pain, strengthen weak areas, and reduce the chances of injury
- Learn stress-release and stress-reduction techniques
- Take time for yourself (something many guys rarely do).
This retreat offers basic tools that you can take with you into your job, family life, and exercise routines. You might even feel inspired to practice yoga (or Broga) regularly.
Note You don’t need to touch your toes or know anything about yoga to attend; beginners and experienced yogis alike can benefit from this fresh, strength-based approach to yoga. Bring a water bottle, comfortable workout clothing, a towel, and a mat cover if you have one.
- 12.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
- 12.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
Call To Register
- room & meals pricing
Online registration is not available for this program. Please call 866.200.5203 to register.
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $384 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $588 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More