Manifestation Yoga: Creating Breakthroughs On and Off the Mat
Jennifer Pastiloff, E-RYT, was recently featured on Good Morning America. A lover of life, laughter, poetry, yoga, and connection, Jennifer and her writings have garnered a worldwide audience. Her workshops combine writing, yoga, and humor,…
Full Bio & Programs
For all levels.
Are you ready to let go of everything that holds you back? Ready to connect to your joy, manifest the life of your dreams, and find your own bliss? Come learn how to get out of your head and into your body, and align with the essence of who you really are, in a workshop that offers
- Yoga classes with specific themes such as courage, forgiveness, fearlessness, and inspiration
- In-depth techniques for manifesting the life of your dreams
- Guided meditations
- Daily physical activity combining yoga poses and dancing
- Creation of a vision board
- A powerful guided journaling practice during yoga classes
- Ways to connect to nature and reverence in the beautiful Berkshires.
This weekend with Jennifer Pastiloff, one of Los Angeles’ most popular yoga teachers (recently featured on Good Morning America), is a unique blend of asana, journaling, lectures, meditation, partner work, dance parties, and singing aloud.
- 8.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $20 additional charge
- 8.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $20 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $256 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $392 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More