Curvy Yoga: Learn to Love Your Body
Anna Guest-Jelley, RYT 500, is the founder of Curvy Yoga, a body-positive training and inspiration portal offering classes, workshops, teacher trainings, retreats, a virtual studio, and lots of love and support to people of all…
Full Bio & Programs
For all levels, including beginners.
Have you ever wanted to try yoga, but thought that your body wasn’t the “right” shape or size? This body-positive weekend with Anna Guest-Jelley explores how yoga can be a powerful tool for accepting and celebrating your body.
In this workshop, you
- Try yoga poses that actually work for your body, including ways to accommodate your curves
- Practice accessible yoga in a welcoming environment
- Create your own MATifesto, an empowering reminder to take home with you
- Build your body-positive toolbox with yoga-informed methods
- Show your body the love it deserves as you energize and restore.
Leave this weekend equipped to extend the practice of loving your body into your daily life, on and off the yoga mat.
Note Wear clothes you feel comfortable practicing yoga in, and bring a journal and pen.
- 8 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- 8 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
Call To Register
- room & meals pricing
Online registration is not available for this program. Please call 866.200.5203 to register.
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $256 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $392 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More