Deepen Your Practice: A Weekend Yoga Retreat
Jurian Hughes, E-RYT 500, MFA, is a Kripalu Yoga teacher trainer, a Let Your Yoga Dance® trainer, and a Kripalu faculty member. She leads workshops and trainings at Kripalu and throughout the country that draw…
Full Bio & Programs
Jovinna Chan, E-RYT 500, began delving into yoga, dance, and martial arts as a child in Singapore, and today facilitates yoga and dance programs throughout the world. A 200- and 500-hour Kripalu Yoga teacher trainer,…
Full Bio & Programs
For all levels.
Do you love yoga? Would you thrive in a nurturing and creative environment in which to explore and deepen your yoga practice? Are you seeking tools and techniques to relieve stress? Jurian Hughes and Jovinna Chan, two of Kripalu’s best-loved teachers, invite you to take your practice to the next level. In this fun and enriching immersion experience, learn to trust your body’s wisdom and find grace and power on and off the mat.
Your weekend retreat includes
- Kripalu Yoga methodology appropriate for all bodies, ages, and levels
- Breathing techniques applied to postures to deepen your experience
- Posture variations and modifications for individual needs and growth
- Restorative yoga poses to support integration and relaxation
- Creative posture sequences to take home with you.
This journey promises to enrich your life and revolutionize your understanding of yoga, inspiring you to continue to grow on your path.
- 8 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- 8.3 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $256 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $392 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More