Refilling Your Well: Join the Self-Care Revolution!
Priti Robyn Ross, E-RYT 500, holds advanced certifications in Kripalu Yoga and Integrative Yoga Therapy. She has been teaching for two decades and is a faculty member for the Kripalu School of Yoga and is…
Full Bio & Programs
This program was relaxing, rejuvenating, and deeply inspiring.
—Miriam G., program participant
Give not from an empty well, but from a well that is overflowing.—Sufi prayer.
Has this year been stressful for you? Heal your soul and renew your whole being in preparation for 2015. Experience the power and art of self-care to support lifestyle changes that cultivate balance, fulfillment, and sacredness. When you make self-nurturing a priority, you counteract the symptoms of stress that can lead to chronic imbalances, burnout, and illness.
This workshop includes
- Gentle yoga, deep relaxation, yoga nidra, massage, meditation, and breathwork
- Ways to awaken your inner peacemaker using creative journaling exercises, guided imagery, and joyful movement
- Teachings on the physiology of stress and its effects on the body and mind
- The practice of maitri—the act of loving-kindness—toward the self
- Simple take-home tools to enrich your life and keep your energy well filled.
Give yourself or someone you love the precious gift of deep renewal. Come celebrate New Year’s Eve feeling fully alive and vibrant!
- 18.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- 18.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $467 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $712 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More