Navigating Change: Integrating Endings, Initiating Beginnings
Christine Warren was a founding member of Kripalu and has been a national trainer, transformational life coach, and counselor for 35 years. Currently based in upcountry Maui, Hawaii, she is an author, speaker, and teacher…
Full Bio & Programs
Often described as life-transforming by participants, this workshop teaches ways to navigate life’s changes with wisdom, power, and grace. Through deep teachings and guided experiences, you consciously explore lessons from your past, wisdom offered in the present moment, and visionary potentials for your future. You learn to
- Gather strength and wholeness from each stage of your journey
- Complete your past and understand the transformational purpose of integrating endings
- Traverse the in-between time of “the mystery,” where old forms have died and new ones have not yet been born
- Create an inspired life vision that is the natural expression of your innermost being
- Manifest your vision through intention, spiritual attunement, and the revolutionary teachings of quantum physics and metaphysics
- Move through transitions with inspiration and joy.
Journey into the deeper purpose of your life path. Group rituals in nature, music, movement, and a workshop community of loving support combine to create a transformational weekend of change.
Call To Register
- room & meals pricing
Online registration is not available for this program. Please call 866.200.5203 to register.
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $256 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $392 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More