Five Element Yoga® Teacher Training
Jennifer Reis, E-RYT 500, is a Kripalu faculty member and an Integrative Yoga Therapist and teacher. She has been leading dynamic retreats and trainings for more than 17 years, creating sacred space for students to…
Full Bio & Programs
For yoga teachers and experienced students.
Five Element Yoga is a potent practice of yoga postures, breathing, mudras, creative expression, and yoga nidra that realigns you with the rhythms of nature. Immerse yourself in the art and science of the five elements, diving deeply into earth, water, fire, air, and ether.
In this training, you explore the Five Element practice, while learning the skills necessary to create powerful classes and workshops. You learn how to
- Nourish your whole being with joyous movement and deep relaxation
- Develop the elemental qualities of grounding, fluidity, transformation, compassion, freedom, and unity
- Guide your students deep within the inner matrix of their being
- Bring new and potent tools onto your mat and into your life as you regain balance and increase your health, happiness, peace, and potential.
This multifaceted practice is rooted in Kripalu Yoga, Ayurveda, and yoga therapy.
Recommended listening Jennifer Reis, Five Element Yoga® All-Levels Guided Yoga, Divine Sleep Yoga Nidra®, and Deep Relaxation CDs.
Note Tuition includes a manual. Bring a journal or notebook, pastels or other art materials, a sketchbook, and an eye pillow (all optional).
- 36 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- 36 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $565 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $860 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More