Aging Gracefully: Yogic Wisdom Through the Ages
Tao Porchon-Lynch, E-RYT 500, at 96 years young, is a master yoga teacher who synthesizes the most positive aspects of Indian, European, and American thought. She has trained and certified hundreds of yoga instructors since…
Full Bio & Programs
For all levels.
Tao Porchon-Lynch, an inspiring 96-years-young yoga grand master, invites you to explore the eternal energy of yoga in a delicious weekend of breathing, stretching, vinyasa sequences, twists, and meditation.
Design a personal practice that’s informed, well-grounded, and fun, as you
- Tap into your energy to create unity of breath, body, mind, and spirit
- Focus on the chakras, integrating bandhas, breath, and movement
- Experience vinyasa sequences drawn from the teachings of B. K. S. Iyengar, Indra Devi, and Swami Vivekananda
- Find inspiration in stories about Tao’s childhood and her studies with many of India’s yoga masters.
Witness how a dedicated yoga practice can improve and increase your vitality. Tao teaches by example how to reach your ultimate potential, tuning in to the subtle flow of life-force energy.
- 8 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- 8.3 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $256 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $392 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More