Kripalu School of Ayurveda
Ayurvedic Lifestyle Consultant
This certification is for those who want to practice Ayurveda as a healing profession. Through in-depth studies in Ayurvedic principles and practices, this training will prepare you to provide lifestyle consultations and holistic therapies. Comprised of Foundations of Ayurveda, taken in the fall semester, and four additional 9-day modules taken in the spring semester, you will gain in-depth knowledge of Ayurvedic diagnostic tools and healing protocols for the health and well-being of your clients. Certification as an Ayurvedic Lifestyle Consultant qualifies you to provide personal consultations that focus on optimizing physical, mental, and spiritual health from an Ayurvedic perspective.
What will you learn?
Highlights of what you will study during this training include
- How to work one-on-one with clients to develop an individual plan for health
- Reading the pulse to determine doshic imbalances and other areas of concern
- Exposure to a diverse range of Ayurvedic therapies
- Knowledge of pathologies and the disease process
- The use of natural spices and herbs to improve overall health, digestion, assimilation, and elimination
- Strategies for managing and mitigating many of today’s chronic health conditions
- Lifestyle tips for longevity, vitality, and health
- Stress-management techniques for yourself and your clients
- How to best interface with modern health-care models and other health-care professionals
- Approaches to creating community classes on health and vitality
- Tools for building a thriving holistic-health practice.
Before certification at this level, you must complete a minimum of 100 hours of Western Anatomy and Physiology, comparable to two semesters of college-level coursework. Find information about approved online courses here, contact email@example.com, or call us at 1-800-848-8702.