Kripalu School of Ayurveda
A hallmark of the Kripalu experience is that students live and learn in an internationally recognized retreat atmosphere. Outside of class hours, students are encouraged to immerse themselves in a yoga-inspired lifestyle, which is supported by
- An award-winning meal plan, featuring vegetarian, nonvegetarian, Ayurvedic-influenced, and vegan options
- A fitness room
- Lakefront access and facilities
- Kripalu lawns, garden, nature trails
- Comfortable relaxation and study areas
- The Kripalu cafe with 24-hour wi-fi access.
For more about Kripalu, please visit guest information.
The schedules of all programs in the Kripalu School of Ayurveda are designed to provide an intensive, experiential exploration of Ayurveda. A typical daily schedule might be
|6:30–8:00 am||Sadhana—Morning yoga practice|
|9:00–11:30 am||Program Session|
|11:30 am–1:15 pm||Lunch|
|1:15–3:45 pm||Program Session|
|4:15–5:30 pm||Supervised Study and Review Session|
|7:00–9:00 pm||Evening Program Session|
Note Programs begin at 7:00 pm on opening night and end by noon on the final day. The above is a sample schedule and is subject to change.