Kripalu School of Yoga
Yoga Teacher Training 300-Hour Certification
Advance your teaching. Deepen your practice.
Kripalu Advanced Level Teacher Training
Kripalu Yoga is an inspired lineage that provides empowering practices that transform. Modules in our 300-Hour Yoga Teacher Training provide
- Immersion and instruction in the advanced stages of Kripalu Yoga
- Powerful tools for personal transformation
- An expanded set of asanas, offered with a wide range of modifications making the postures accessible to students at any level
- Integration of the essential teachings of Swami Kripalu
- Exploration and study of foundational philosophical texts with a focus on bringing ancient wisdom into modern life
- Expert guidance to strengthen your pranayama practice and enhance your ability to bring this powerful discipline to students of all levels
- The opportunity to cultivate a deeper relationship to meditation and learn how to instruct from the insights of your personal practice
- Therapeutic applications of yoga for special populations and the experience needed to increase your confidence in serving a more diverse array of students
- Instruction in leading vinyasa, and how to integrate this vibrant, heart-centered practice into your classes
- Tools to bring Ayurveda into your Kripalu Yoga classes to balance the doshas.
- Teaching Pranayama and Advanced Asana: Essential Practices for Yoga Teachers
- Guiding Meditation for Transformational Yoga Teaching: Exploring the World Within
- Instructing Yoga for Special Populations: Yoga for Every Body
Elective Modules (choose one)
Graduates of Kripalu Yoga Teacher Training are in great demand for their in-depth knowledge, clear instruction, ability to teach to all levels, and skill to guide students to the experience of self-awareness that is the true essence of yoga. Kripalu Yoga teachers range in age from their 20s to their 80s and can be found teaching in community yoga studios; in urban and rural areas; in schools, prisons, and hospitals; and at workplaces from the United Nations to Cirque du Soleil. Because Kripalu supports individual inquiry and expression and helps teachers find the yoga that is unique to them, the places you find our teachers are as varied as the teachers themselves.