Divine Sleep® Yoga Nidra Teacher Training
Jennifer Reis, E-RYT 500, is a Kripalu faculty member and an Integrative Yoga Therapist and teacher. She has been leading dynamic retreats and trainings for more than 17 years, creating sacred space for students to…
Full Bio & Programs
For yoga teachers, therapists, counselors, health professionals, parents, and everyone interested in guiding others to relax and heal.
Welcome to Divine Sleep Yoga Nidra, the antidote for modern life. This training teaches you to lead others into deeper levels of freedom and health than they ever imagined possible. You learn a yoga nidra practice that heals and transforms on all levels (koshas), including the physical, energetic, mental, emotional, witness, and bliss bodies. This meditative practice is one of the most accessible forms of yoga, requiring nothing more than to lie down and listen.
In this training, you develop skills by practicing and leading yoga nidra, as you
- Relax into openness, freedom, and bliss
- Learn how to nourish yourself and others
- Explore yoga nidra within the yoga tradition and Western science
- Awaken creative energy and a sense of wonder
- Discover how to craft effective and comprehensive classes and workshops
- Cultivate your voice, and learn the use of music, postures, and props.
Return home with the confidence you need to offer others the gift of yoga nidra.
Note Tuition includes the Divine Sleep Yoga Nidra teacher training manual.
- 36 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
- 36 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $565 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $860 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More