Yoga and Beyond for the Rest of Us
Peggy Cappy, author of Yoga for All of Us, is known through her best-selling video series Yoga for the Rest of Us, as seen on public television. Her DVDs include Back Care Basics and Heart…
Full Bio & Programs
Profound, powerful, empowering, opening I am so impressed, and delighted that it more than exceeded my expectations. Peggy is truly a master teacher who wraps her entire process in love and acceptance. An outstanding experience.
For all levels and for those who want to teach adaptive yoga; no yoga experience required.
You may have seen Peggy Cappy’s yoga programs on public television. This is your chance to experience Peggy in person as she teaches the many benefits of yoga in a safe, enjoyable, and friendly environment. Whether you’re new to yoga, simply out of shape, or can no longer do traditional poses in the same way, it’s easy to begin right where you are with gentle stretches and accessible yoga postures. You learn
- Warm-ups to ease the body into motion
- Essential yoga poses and ways to gradually increase a pose’s challenge and intensity
- Meditation practices and guided visualizations
- Simple, powerful breathing exercises
- Effective relaxation techniques
- Ways to adapt these practices to your body’s needs and abilities, including use of a chair for balance and stability.
Peggy’s joy and enthusiasm for yoga is contagious. Her knowledgeable and practical approach draws on more than three decades of extensive experience teaching yoga students and training yoga teachers.
- 8.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $20 additional charge
- 8.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $20 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $256 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $392 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More