Yoga and Walking: A Soul to Earth Weekend
Deva Parnell, E-RYT 500+, has taught Kripalu Yoga for more than 30 years, and has trained more than 2,500 yoga teachers. During her 12-year residency at Kripalu Center, she was instrumental in the development of…
Full Bio & Programs
For all levels, including beginners.
Enjoy a weekend of yoga practice combined with energizing walks and hikes in the Berkshires. Find your own balance between challenge and ease as you discover how combining these two practices can improve your physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being. The weekend includes
- Warm-ups and energizing yoga postures to open and strengthen your body
- Specific stretches for your walking muscles
- A long mountain hike or lake walk at your own fitness level
- Soothing yoga and deep relaxation to rejuvenate your body after walking
- “Yogic walking” for weight loss, cardiovascular fitness, and long-term health
- Refreshing outdoor yoga.
Connect with old friends and meet new ones as you practice integrative, flowing Kripalu Yoga, and enjoy meditative walks through lawns and gardens, and on nature trails and country roads.
Note Please bring appropriate shoes, clothing, rain gear, a water bottle, and insect repellent.
- 8.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $20 additional charge
- 8.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $20 additional charge
Call To Register
- room & meals pricing
Online registration is not available for this program. Please call 866-200-5203 to register.
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $366 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $559 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More