Deep Yoga: Energetic Pathways and the Subtle Body
Ray Crist was initiated as a healer and teacher by the Quero Indians in the Andes of Peru. He holds degrees in Chinese medical herbology and Thai Yoga (Bo Ran northern style), is certified in…
Full Bio & Programs
Ray Crist leads a strong, heartfelt vinyasa flow, offering insight into yoga’s healing aspects and providing techniques to release tension from the body. His charismatic way of communicating knowledge and clarifying mechanics invites you into a spacious state of being.
In this workshop, you learn
- Foundations: dynamic placement of the hands and feet
- Actions: awareness of energetic-pathway alignment
- Breath: how to establish a bond between the subtle bodies through breath and movement
- Awareness: experience bliss in practice, and cultivate clarity in your day-to-day life.
Ray also guides you through Savasana as a portal to rebirth. In letting go of the past, you clear the mind, open your heart, and create space for your bodymind to flourish.
- 12.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
- 12.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $384 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $588 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More