Thai Yoga Massage 2: Lotus Palm School Certification
Sukha Wong, CMT, is the director and owner of the internationally reputed Lotus Palm Thai Yoga Massage School. She is dedicated to fostering the relaxing and spiritually nourishing art of Thai Yoga. A certified massage…
Full Bio & Programs
Read more about the full Lotus Palm certification program.
For students who have taken Thai Yoga Massage 1 through Lotus Palm.
Continue your Thai Yoga Massage training with a course that teaches you various ways to customize massages and make the experience even better for your clients and yourself. After a review of the techniques taught in Level 1, you learn
- 90 additional minutes of massage techniques, including side-lying postures especially beneficial for prenatal sessions
- Expanded Thai energy lines
- How to adapt massages to accommodate people of different sizes and flexibilities as well as common ailments.
This training increases your skills and enhances your repertoire of Thai Yoga Massage techniques.
Prerequisite Thai Yoga Massage 1.
Recommended reading Kam Thye Chow, Thai Yoga Massage (Healing Arts Press).
- 31 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- 30 credits for Massage and Body Workers (NCBTMB), $30 additional charge
- 30 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
Take this program together with the one below and save $ 91:
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $565 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $860 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More