Techniques for Mind-Body Integration: Somatic Therapy Training
Anodea Judith, PhD, is a best-selling author and leading authority on the chakra system and its application to the Western lifestyle. She is the author of the chakra classic Wheels of Life, as well as…
Full Bio & Programs
For therapists, energy workers, bodyworkers, and anyone interested in seeking their own healing.
Body-based psychotherapy goes quickly to the heart of the issues in our tissues. This training for healers of all stripes gives you a basic foundation for practicing somatic therapy through the dynamics of life-force energy. Learn to unlock the defensive patterns hidden beneath consciousness and free up the vital core energy within. Combining principles and exercises from Bioenergetics, Core Energetics, Somatic Experiencing, Formative Psychology, and Anodea Judith’s signature Chakra Therapy, this workshop addresses
- The energetics of charging and discharging
- The formation and dissolution of body armor
- Bioenergetic character structures and childhood development
- Working with trauma and PTSD
- Balancing the chakras
- Decoding the language of illness.
Learn how to interpret and dissolve defensive body armor by freeing and balancing the energetic life force that flows through the core. Techniques include bioenergetic exercises in dyads, movement, breath, dance, massage, body reading, and therapeutic demonstrations by the instructor.
Note Tuition includes a comprehensive 75-page manual. This course is a prerequisite to Anodea Judith’s Chakra Therapy training.
- 28.5 credits for Massage and Body Workers (NCBTMB), $30 additional charge
- 26.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- 28.5 credits for Psychologists (PSY), $30 additional charge
- 28.5 credits for Social Workers (SW), $30 additional charge
- 26.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $565 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $860 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More