Relax and Heal: A Yoga Retreat for Women
Hari Kirin Kaur Khalsa, MA, MFA, is the author of the best-selling Art & Yoga: Kundalini Awakening in Everyday Life, and has been quoted in Yoga Journal, Yoga International, and Spirituality & Health magazines as…
Full Bio & Programs
Ajeet Kaur is a recording artist, yogi, and teacher. Growing up with the practice of Kundalini Yoga and the devotional experience of kirtan awoke Ajeet’s love of music as a form of healing and connection…
Full Bio & Programs
For women at all levels of yoga experience (ages 13 and up).
Kundalini Yoga is an accessible technology to awaken confidence and creativity, and find the calm within. You learn to deeply relax, heal, and be your most genuine self.
Surrounded by a supportive community of like-minded women, you have the opportunity to
- Learn ancient yogic teachings that help you embrace your gifts and live with vibrant health
- Practice Kundalini Yoga to live music
- Discover your soul’s unique path through the creative arts
- Take home a practice tailored to meet your individual goals
- Connect to your strength, grace, and the courage to be true to yourself in every situation.
Created especially for women’s bodies and minds, this workshop offers you nourishing ways to maintain a healthy immune, glandular, circulatory, skeletal, and nervous system through yoga, meditation, and lifestyle changes.
- 30 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- 30 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
Call To Register
- room & meals pricing
Online registration is not available for this program. Please call 866.200.5203 to register.
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $565 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $860 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More