Relax and Restore: Slow Yoga and Qigong
Ken Nelson, PhD, is dedicated to transforming the ways we serve and lead through yoga-inspired learning. A leader in mind-body practices, he teaches the healing arts of yoga, qigong, meditation, and bodywork. Ken is a…
Full Bio & Programs
I felt accepted and supported. I loved the unfolding practice. Simple repetition gave it power. Ken’s soothing voice created a gentle space to laugh or cry, question and rest. I returned home so clear-headed, I de-cluttered my house! I didn’t drink coffee like mad. I slept soundly, got up early to exercise, and even enjoyed doing the dishes (very strange).
—Dr. Claudia Luiz, Harvard University professor and author of Where’s My Sanity: Stories that Help.
For all levels; no yoga or qigong experience necessary.
Refresh and renew with gentle, easy-to-learn practices that create well-being and restore wholeness. Discover the wisdom of stillness through restorative yoga, Yin Yoga, and yoga nidra (guided deep relaxation), which help to relieve chronic pain, awaken insight, and stimulate health and healing.
Both yoga and qigong nurture through meditative breathing, guided imagery, and attention training. Qigong’s soft, internal style of moving with less effort enhances posture, balance, and strength. Learn to
- Breathe and move with ease and freedom
- Calm the nervous system and release habitual holding
- Increase mind-body flexibility and break free of self-limiting beliefs
- Eliminate stress, overcome insomnia, and resolve trauma
- Increase energy and enhance your mood
- Treat anxiety, fear, anger, and depression
- Feel more grounded, trusting, intuitive, and creative
- Restore life’s rhythm and harmony.
Prepare for a peaceful winter and holiday season by slowing down, caring for yourself, and reflecting on your purpose and path.
- 17.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- 17.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $452 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $688 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More