Relax and Restore: Slow Yoga and Qigong
Ken Nelson, PhD, is dedicated to transforming the ways we serve and lead through yoga-inspired experiential learning. A leader in mind-body practices, he teaches the healing arts of yoga, Qigong, meditation, and bodywork. Ken is…
Full Bio & Programs
For everyone; no yoga or qigong experience necessary.
Relaxation happens naturally when you stop creating tension. Refresh and renew with gentle, easy-to-learn practices that create well-being and restore wholeness. Discover the wisdom of stillness with quiet, unhurried practices: restorative yoga, Yin Yoga, and yoga nidra (guided deep relaxation). These simple, passive floor postures help to relieve chronic pain, awaken insight, and stimulate life-giving forces for health and healing.
Qigong’s soft, internal style of moving with less effort promotes stretching and strengthening. Both yoga and qigong nurture transformation through intentional breathing, guided imagery, and attention training.
These evidence-based practices can help you
- Breathe and move with ease and freedom
- Calm the nervous system and release habitual holding
- Increase mind-body flexibility and break free of self-limiting beliefs
- Eliminate stress, overcome insomnia, and resolve trauma
- Increase energy and enhance your mood
- Treat anxiety, fear, anger, and depression
- Feel more grounded, trusting, intuitive, and creative.
Restore life’s rhythm and harmony as you prepare for the holiday season by slowing down, caring for yourself, and reflecting on your purpose and path.
- 18.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $20 additional charge
- 18.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $20 additional charge
Call To Register
- room & meals pricing
Online registration is not available for this program. Please call 866-200-5203 to register.
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $452 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $688 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More