Shantaya Yoga Immersion: A Fusion of Alignment-Based Asana, Hands-On Skills, and Thai Yoga Bodywork
Jonas Westring, PT, E-RYT 500, is a licensed physical therapist in his native Sweden and in the United States. A multi-certified yoga teacher in styles including Anusara, Kripalu, and Integrative Yoga Therapy, Jonas has immersed…
Full Bio & Programs
For all levels.
Deepen and expand your understanding of yoga from several different perspectives. The daily rhythm of this workshop consists of alignment-based yoga practice informed by relevant anatomical information, asana sequencing, pranayama, meditation, and partner work that includes hands-on adjustments and therapeutic bodywork. Jonas Westring’s intent for this program is to provide you with an empowering direct experience of body, mind, and heart.
Your immersion includes
- Alignment biomechanics that create a solid and safe foundation for your practice
- Partner work to bring a supportive and fun element to yoga
- Thai Yoga Bodywork techniques that stretch, open, and soothe the body
- Breath anatomy, analysis, and fundamental yoga breathing techniques
- Seated, breath-centered, mindfulness meditation practice.
Yoga practitioners and teachers alike, bring your curiosity, questions, and input to this illuminating exploration of yoga, and leave with the ability to more skillfully approach your practice both on and off the mat.
- 23.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $20 additional charge
- 23.5 credits for Massage and Body Workers (NCBTMB), $20 additional charge
- 23.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $20 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $565 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $860 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More