Deep Relaxation, Guided Imagery, and Meditation for Stress Relief
Julie Lusk, MEd, NCC, E-RYT 500, focuses on opening, balancing, and strengthening the body-mind-spirit connection through yoga, meditation, therapeutic relaxation, and guided imagery based on more than 30 years of experience. She is an internationally…
Full Bio & Programs
For all levels.
Difficult times happen: work stress, sickness, relationship problems, loss, dissatisfaction, confusion. These challenges can help us grow if we’re equipped with the right tools, techniques, and outlook. Otherwise, it’s easy to get overwhelmed and suffer from insomnia, body aches, sickness, worry, or emotional pain.
Whether you’re in the midst of stress or want to be ready for the next cycle of stress, this enjoyable workshop provides the practical mind-body formula you need to manage tension and maximize energy. You learn
- The positive and negative dynamics of stress
- Practical strategies for instant and long-term stress relief
- Deep relaxation through yoga nidra
- Guided imagery to support health and awaken self-understanding
- A variety of meditations so you can identify the best method for you
- A doable self-care plan for transforming daily stress into energized, awakened living.
- 18.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $20 additional charge
- 18.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $20 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $452 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $688 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More