Secrets of the Kripalu Kitchen
Jeremy Rock Smith, Kripalu’s Executive Chef, graduated from the Culinary Institute of America and began his career in classical French cuisine, working in fine restaurants in the United States and abroad. In 2005, Jeremy’s love…
Full Bio & Programs
Have you come to Kripalu, loved the food, and wished you could take it home with you? Do you want to introduce more whole foods and healthier meals into your family’s diet but don’t know how to plan or execute them? Jump-start your cooking practice in this weekend with Kripalu Executive Chef Jeremy Rock Smith and learn to
- Confidently plan, shop, and prepare a week’s worth of Kripalu recipes in your own home
- Reorganize your kitchen to improve efficiency
- Manage your food and leftovers to minimize waste and maximize flavor
- Understand basic cooking techniques and how to apply them
- Cook delicious vegetables, grains, and proteins
- Deepen your practice and enjoyment of cooking.
This weekend of hands-on learning empowers you to to have fun while nourishing yourself and your family—both nutritionally and spiritually.
- 8 credits for Registered Dietitians (RD), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $256 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $392 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More