Secrets of Great Relationships
Linda Bloom, LCSW, and Charlie Bloom, MSW, are seminar leaders, authors, psychotherapists, consultants, and experts in the field of human relations. Married since 1972, they have been working with individuals, couples, and groups throughout the…
Full Bio & Programs
Charlie Bloom, MSW, and Linda Bloom, LCSW, are seminar leaders, authors, psychotherapists, consultants, and experts in the field of human relations. Married since 1972, they have been working with individuals, couples, and groups throughout the…
Full Bio & Programs
For one human being to love another, that is the most difficult of all of our tasks; the ultimate, the last test and proof, for which all other work is but preparation.
—Rainer Maria Rilke
Having a great relationship means more than just staying together. Unless we enjoy trust, intimacy, caring, and love with our partner, we are sharing an arrangement, not a true partnership. The biggest mistake many people make is not in expecting too much from their relationships, but in desiring too little. A true partnership not only provides security, pleasure, intimacy, and fun, but is a means through which our deepest longings are awakened and ultimately realized.
In this workshop, we
- Examine the unique qualities that exceptional relationships embody
- Identify the various means through which it is possible to develop and integrate those qualities into our relationships
- Learn ways to manage the inevitable differences that arise in all committed partnerships
- Engage in practices that transform the quality of our connections in ways that promote cocreativity, unconditional acceptance, and spiritual awakening.
Return home from this weekend with tools to promote enduring love and deep intimacy.
- 8.5 credits for Social Workers (SW), $20 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $256 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $392 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More