Restorative Yoga Therapeutic Teacher Training
Jillian Pransky, E-RYT 500, is an international presenter and the director of Restorative Therapeutic Yoga teacher training for YogaWorks. Her Relaxmore CD has garnered excellent reviews from Dr. Mehmet Oz and many others. A student…
Full Bio & Programs
For yoga teachers, bodyworkers, nurses, and physical, occupational, and mental-health therapists.
Learn how to bring your students into a practice of restorative yoga that helps them release layers of tension, engage the relaxation response, and feel more at ease in their bodies. Jillian Pransky offers clarity on how the gross anatomy, subtle energy body, emotional body, and mental body work together in restorative poses.
This training covers
- The relaxation response and the central nervous system
- Alignment to support optimal energy flow to all the body’s systems
- How to sequence restorative poses for various therapeutic effects
- The koshas and the energy body in asana
- Restorative asanas for different environments, special populations, and students with limited physical abilities
- Meditation and visualization for healing
- How to handle emotional responses and releases during practice
- The dynamic use of props.
Sessions include restorative yoga practice, hands-on practice-teaching, therapeutic touch and healing techniques, lecture, discussion, and Q&A sessions.
Note Tuition includes a manual. Please bring a camera to photograph poses and an eye pillow, if you have one. This intensive includes extended hours.
- 27 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- 27 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
Call To Register
- room & meals pricing
Online registration is not available for this program. Please call 866.200.5203 to register.
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $565 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $860 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More