Creating Health and Harmony: An Ayurvedic Retreat
Annie B. Kay, MS, RD, RYT, is an integrative dietitian, author, and certified professional-level Kripalu yoga teacher. She is a former director of the osteoporosis awareness program at the Massachusetts Department of Public Health. For…
Full Bio & Programs
Randal Williams is a leading educator and teacher trainer for the Kripalu School of Yoga. With 20 years experience as a workshop facilitator, Randal brings a deep understanding of yoga, natural inquiry, and an inspiring…
Full Bio & Programs
Discover an Ayurvedic approach to living well.
Are you interested in Ayurveda but not sure where to start? Join us for this enlightening and fun Ayurveda immersion retreat. Drawing on the principle that good health is a balanced connection between mind, body, and spirit, you develop daily living practices that support health and well-being.
- About the doshas and your own unique constitution
- The Ayurvedic approach to nutrition and diet for creating health
- How to cook nourishing Ayurvedic dishes
- Practical tools for creating more balance and harmony in your life
- The benefits of following the rhythm of nature
- How to create a personalized Ayurvedic health plan
- The role of yoga and pranayama in fostering health and well-being.
Come reinvigorate your self-care habits and learn more about the Ayurvedic approach to living well.
Note We highly recommend receiving an Ayurvedic body treatment in our Healing Arts department during your stay (additional cost).
- 20 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $20 additional charge
- 20 credits for Registered Dietitians (RD), $20 additional charge
- 20 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $20 additional charge
Dates for this Program
|June 23–28, 2013||Annie B. Kay, Randal Williams|
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $565 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $860 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More