Presence, Power, Pleasure: A Chakra Yoga, Dance, and Meditation Retreat
Jurian Hughes, E-RYT 500, MFA, is a Kripalu Yoga teacher trainer and senior faculty member at Kripalu. A graduate of Williams College and NYU’s Tisch School of the Arts, Jurian leads workshops and trainings at…
Full Bio & Programs
For all levels.
What could be better than feeling fully present, connected to your own power, able to enjoy yourself and your life, with your whole being running at 100 percent? When the chakras are charged, open, and in balance, you feel like a million bucks. You have access to your creativity as well as your capacity to manifest. Energy is able to flow freely, with nothing getting stuck or holding you back.
In this practical, hands-on workshop, you
- Learn yoga postures appropriate for all levels of experience that support the health of the chakras
- Dive into movement and dance to free stuck energy and cultivate balance
- Practice breathing techniques to nurture whole-system wellness
- Explore the power of visualization and meditation as ways to deepen your understanding of the chakras.
This spring, don’t just clean house. Clean out your physical, mental, and emotional being, and get ready to experience a more present, powerful, and pleasure-filled you.
- 8.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
- 8.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $256 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $392 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More