The Sankalpa Retreat: Live Your Heart's Purpose
Rabbi Sigal Brier is a motivational coach, experienced inspirational teacher, congregational rabbi for more than a decade, and artist with training in psychology, art, holistic lifestyle, yoga, and meditation. A yogini for more than 30…
Full Bio & Programs
For all levels.
In Sanskrit, the word sankalpa means “intention born from the heart.” How long has it been since you spent time at the wellspring of your heart? Are you longing to know, remember, and live your life’s purpose? Learn to welcome the mystery of your heart’s wisdom in a weekend that includes meditation, movement, restorative yoga, self-inquiry, iRest® yoga nidra, and deep relaxation.
In this retreat, Rabbi Sigal Brier gently guides you to
- Open to yourself and let your intention and heartfelt purpose reveal itself to you
- Sink into your true essence and knowing
- Nurture a plan from the depth of your being to guide you into the new year
- Listen to the whispers of your heart and discern your life’s purpose
- Cultivate a witnessing presence to your own truth and life
- Clarify your intention and focus your attention
- Remain on task to fulfill your heart’s desire.
When sankalpa is your organizing center, your heart’s purpose is expressed and enjoyed in everything you do.
- 8.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $20 additional charge
- 8.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $20 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $256 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $392 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More