Kripalu Vigorous: A Journey of Exuberant Yoga, Conscious Breath, Meditative Motion
Danny Arguetty, MA, E-RYT, has extensively studied and practiced Kripalu Yoga and Anusara Yoga®. He blends a mix of skillful alignment cues, playful postures, and creative vinyasa flows to facilitate a heart-opening journey of conscious…
Full Bio & Programs
For yoga practitioners with min. 6 months experience.
Charge your practice with vigorous Kripalu Yoga. This movement-based weekend, filled with dynamic asana, fluid breath, inquiry, and deep inner listening, offers a vibrant kick-start to your life.
In this workshop, you
- Explore the edge of your attention, endurance, flexibility, and strength
- Redefine vigorous yoga from the inside out
- Embody the interwoven relationship of strength and softness
- Evolve your personal practice through new postures, sequences, and innovative movements
- Sweat and detoxify
- Unleash your creative nature.
Ignite your life as you infuse consciousness, skill, and possibility into the physical postures, which serve as the springboard to the vast and rich experience that is yoga.
Recommended reading Danny Arguetty, Nourishing the Teacher: Inquiries, Contemplations, and Insights on the Path of Yoga (Nourish Your Light); and Danny’s Nourish Your Light blog.
- 10.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- 10.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $256 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $392 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More