Yoga Nursing™: A New Brand of Health Care
Annette Tersigni, RN, the Yoga Nurse, is a former Hollywood actor and cover girl turned nurse, a healer who is expanding consciousness in health care. An author and inspirational speaker, she is the founder of…
Full Bio & Programs
For nurse practitioners, RNs, and LPNs; no yoga experience required.
Be a part of a new, enlightened chapter in nursing history. Yoga Nursing is expanding consciousness in health care—uniting ancient yoga with contemporary nursing practices. It offers easy, safe, feel-good remedies that work and that anyone can do, along with transformational life practices and profitable career options.
Learn a simple prescription to transform stress, anxiety, pain, and suffering into peace, health, and wisdom for both nurse and patient. In this weekend, you learn how to
- Present “The Sacred Remedy Rx,” including breath, movement, and rest
- Apply Yoga Nursing privately, in groups, and in direct patient care in all nursing specialties, including cardio-respiratory, oncology, orthopedic, women’s health, mental health, and geriatric nursing
- Assess and identify clients’ goals to create measurable results
- Plan and implement the remedies and evaluate outcomes
- Market YogaNursing to expand your income.
Make a difference and create a happy, healthy, wealthy nursing career and a life you love with Yoga Nursing—a perfect adjunct therapy for all areas of health care.
Note Tuition includes a CD and other teaching materials.
- 10 credits for Nurses (NURS), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $256 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $392 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More