Integrative Weight Loss: Living a Transformed Life
Aruni Nan Futuronsky is a Kripalu Yoga teacher and the senior Life Coach and Program Advisor for Kripalu Healthy Living programs. She has been teaching in a variety of venues for more than 35 years,…
Full Bio & Programs
Annie B. Kay, MS, RDN, LDN, RYT, is Lead Nutritionist at Kripalu. Author of the award-winning Every Bite Is Divine, she is also an integrative dietitian and a Kripalu Yoga teacher. Annie is the former…
Full Bio & Programs
Kripalu’s groundbreaking weight-loss program only got better.
Our proven retreat is now enhanced with six weeks of online learning—continued support and motivation to keep you on the path to achieving your health and weight-loss goals. On-site, you discover how to shift into a balanced relationship with your body, led by our exceptional faculty—including a life coach, holistic physician, and nutritionist—who have years of experience guiding people into transformation. At home, you’re supported by faculty and peers online and in live group-share calls as you
- Learn how to naturally lose weight and keep it off
- Develop empowering life skills and a more positive body image
- Enhance your nutrition and metabolism for weight management
- Plan strategies for your goals and lifestyle.
On-site: Immerse yourself in the Kripalu experience.
- Learn why diets don’t work. Find out what does.
- Explore movement that brings you joy.
- Connect with people just like you, committed to change.
- Discover a compassionate relationship with your body.
Online: Take Kripalu home with you.
- Extended support from Kripalu faculty and your peers.
- Recipes and menu-planning resources for quick, delicious meals.
- New lessons each week to keep you grounded and motivated.
- Fun fitness classes that move you.
- Cooking demos to give you confidence in the kitchen.
- 20.8 credits for Nurses (NURS), $30 additional charge
- 20 credits for Registered Dietitians (RD), $30 additional charge
- 20 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- 18.5 credits for Social Workers (SW), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $565 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $860 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More