Free to Love: Creating Great Relationships Through Family Constellations
Mark Wolynn, director of California’s Hellinger Institute and codirector of the Hellinger Learning Center in New York City, is one of North America’s foremost Family Constellation facilitators. He conducts workshops and trainings in family therapy…
Full Bio & Programs
For everyone, including therapists.
Whether you’re single or in a relationship, this workshop can help you get to the heart of what separates you from the closeness you desire. Come experience Family Constellations, a three-dimensional learning process designed to reveal the hidden dynamics and unconscious family loyalties that limit your ability to have successful relationships. Guided by the director of the Family Constellation Institute, you learn
- What influences relationship choices on a subconscious level
- 20 invisible dynamics that can erode intimacy
- Three ways that relationships can be significantly damaged or strengthened
- How to balance hurt and maintain relationship equilibrium
- Ways to preserve aliveness and establish your full weight with a partner.
Family Constellations allows you to break destructive patterns so you can live a more fulfilled life. The results can be life changing.
- 12 credits for Social Workers (SW), $30 additional charge
- 12 credits for Massage and Body Workers (NCBTMB), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $256 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $392 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More