Illumine Your Soul: A Holiday Yoga Retreat
Todd Norian, E-RYT 500, teaches yoga with the heartfelt intention to awaken others to their inherent potential for unlimited joy, vitality, and fulfillment. Cofounder of Ashaya Yoga, Todd’s style is one of precise biomechanical alignment…
Full Bio & Programs
For students with min. 6 months of yoga practice in any style.
This is an auspicious time of year to pause, reflect, and draw your attention inward to your deepest aspirations. By applying the life-enhancing philosophy of yoga and empowering alignment techniques, along with the rejuvenating power of pranayama (breathing techniques) and tantra-based meditation, you strengthen your inner light as you prepare for the new year.
During this retreat, you
- Release accumulated tensions and self-limiting beliefs through a well-balanced asana practice (with modifications for challenging poses and special needs)
- Learn precise, skillful, and safe alignment for a wide range of postures, including standing poses, hip openers, backbends, arm balances, inversions, forward bends, and twists
- Nurture and rebalance through restful Savasanas (relaxations)
- Explore pranayama techniques to rejuvenate and recharge
- Reveal the light of your soul through tantric meditation practices
- Deepen your integration through partner work, chanting, group sharing, contemplation, and journaling.
Return home with an awakened spirit, a vibrant body, and an illumined heart.
- 30.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $20 additional charge
- 30.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $20 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $610 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $932 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More