Free Your Body: Yoga for Common Injuries and Limitations
Amy Ippoliti is a yoga teacher, writer, and philanthropist. She is known for her innovative methods for bridging the gap between ancient yoga wisdom and modern life. She cofounded 90 Monkeys, an online professional development…
Full Bio & Programs
For all levels, including yoga teachers.
Do you identify yourself as an injured person or see yourself as easily injured? Free your body and open your energy channels through yoga techniques that provide therapeutic relief for a wide variety of biomechanical limitations, injuries, common disorders, and maladies.
This weekend explores how yoga can help you maintain function, decrease health-care costs, and navigate through uncomfortable conditions. Come learn how to
- Align properly in chest- and quad-opening, standing, and hip- and hamstring-opening poses
- Address injuries in the lower back, sacrum, hips, knees, feet, neck, rotator cuff, wrists, and hands
- Deal with common issues such as tendonitis, carpal tunnel syndrome, hypermobility, and stiffness
- Enjoy your yoga practice, know your limits, and discover where you can challenge yourself safely―all while having fun!
Even if you’re not dealing with specific injuries in these areas, the tools offered in this program can help open up your body like never before. Yoga teachers will also find this workshop useful in serving their students.
- 9.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- 9.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
Call To Register
- room & meals pricing
Online registration is not available for this program. Please call 866.200.5203 to register.
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $256 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $392 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More