Hands of Light Healing: The Fundamentals of Brennan Healing Science®
Melanie Roche, MA, is a healer in private practice who works with clients worldwide. She served on the faculty of the Barbara Brennan School of Healing at both the Miami and Tokyo campuses, and is…
Full Bio & Programs
Back by popular demand, this transformational Brennan Healing Science® program teaches a system of energy work that combines hands-on healing techniques with spiritual and psychological processes.
Under the guidance of expert healer and teacher Melanie Roche, you learn
- To give a hands-on-healing
- The anatomy and physiology of the human energy-consciousness system
- How to read the aura
- How to sense people’s energy issues through their personal objects
- Energy exercises to keep your own energy field healthy and balanced
- Self-healing techniques
- Brennan Healing Science chelation, a hands-on healing technique that clears, charges, and balances the energy field
- Ways of integrating these techniques into your daily life.
Through lecture, meditation, group work, and individual exercise, you open your latent ability to perceive the human energy field, and return home able to sense how energy and consciousness are one and the same.
Recommended reading Barbara Brennan, Hands of Light (Bantam) or Light Emerging (Bantam).
Note Because this program may initiate deep personal process, it may not be appropriate for individuals with certain emotional or physical illnesses, or who are on psychotropic medications, and they may require a signed medical release letter. Participants must complete a mandatory workshop participation form on Melanie’s website. Please contact Melanie at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. Wear comfortable clothing, preferably without nylon or other synthetic fibers.
- 13.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
- 13.5 credits for Massage and Body Workers (NCBTMB), $30 additional charge
- 13.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $384 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $588 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More