Energy Healing for Everyone: An Essene-Inspired Path to Wholeness and Awakening
Brett Bevell, MA, is a Reiki master and author of the books Energy Healing for Everyone; New Reiki Software for Divine Living; Reiki for Spiritual Healing; and The Reiki Magic Guide to Self Attunement. He…
Full Bio & Programs
For all levels.
Learn a simple yet powerful Essene-inspired energy-healing technique called Light of the Eternal One. This ancient healing system was rediscovered during a series of mystical experiences by world-renowned healer Brett Bevell. It accesses the infinite web of divine light underlying the matrix of all creation, and uses this light to reinforce our natural, spiritually awakened state, resulting in happiness, healing, and a renewed sense of purpose.
The weekend includes
- A brief history of the Essenes, the Dead Sea Scrolls, and energy healing
- Initiation into Light of the Eternal One for well-being and spiritual health
- Lessons in self-care and stress management
- A simple technique for sending healing to colleagues, family, friends, and others
- The Light of the Eternal One teacher-level initiation
- Ways to create a healing community by teaching others.
Note Tuition includes Brett Bevell’s book Energy Healing for Everyone: A Path to Wholeness and Awakening (Monkfish Publishing). Bring a journal or notebook.
- 8.5 credits for Massage and Body Workers (NCBTMB), $30 additional charge
- 8 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $256 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $392 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More