Tapping Into Success with EFT: How to Release Sabotage and Attract Abundance
Carol Look was one of the first designated EFT Masters in the energy psychology field and is the leading success-and-abundance coach using EFT. A highly sought-after international speaker and trainer, she inspires clients to attract…
Full Bio & Programs
Do you struggle with self-sabotage, procrastination, or difficulty following through on your next steps? Tap into the power of success with internationally renowned EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) Master and expert Carol Look. EFT, or “tapping,” is a simple, highly effective technique that clears your energy system of emotional conflicts and any blocks to success and happiness.
In this workshop, you learn how to
- Release the need for self-sabotage from your personal and professional life
- Eliminate procrastination and move forward
- Let go of limiting beliefs about success
- Choose clarity so you can make the right decisions for your life
- Claim what you want and live the life of your dreams.
Move forward in your life with joy and ease using EFT exercises that are transformational and immediately useful.
- 9.25 credits for Nurses (NURS), $30 additional charge
- 10 credits for Social Workers (SW), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $256 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $392 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More