Diving Into the Body: The Essentials of Energy Medicine for Self-Care
Ann Marie Chiasson, MD, is clinical assistant professor of medicine for Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine at the University of Arizona where she teaches integrative medicine, energy medicine, and ceremony. She also has a private…
Full Bio & Programs
Explore the energy field, the basics of energy medicine, and the fundamentals of vitality and energy flow with medical doctor Ann Marie Chiasson, who began to learn and practice energy medicine prior to entering medical school. During her training, she discovered the benefit of blending conventional health care with energy medicine and other traditional healing modalities, leading her to study with healers, teachers, and shamans from multiple modalities and traditions.
Using movement and self-healing exercises, you
- Examine the health of the body’s energy field, remove blocks, and increase energy flow
- Develop a deeper relationship with states of awareness housed within the body to augment vitality and healing
- Explore awakening through the body, a radically different approach from techniques that emphasize the mind and consciousness
- Create a plan for working with the energy body to use after the workshop is over.
Ann Marie addresses specific health issues, chronic illness, and chronic pain states as needed by workshop participants.
- 10 credits for Nurses (NURS), $20 additional charge
Call To Register
- room & meals pricing
Online registration is not available for this program. Please call 866-200-5203 to register.
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $366 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $559 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More