Bhakti Infusion: Revitalize Your Yoga Practice and Your Life Through Bhakti Yoga
Sean Johnson, yoga teacher and kirtan artist, and the Wild Lotus Band (Alvin Young and Gwendolyn Colman) are celebrated as a guiding voice of bhakti yoga in the West. Sean is the founder of Wild…
Full Bio & Programs
For those with some experience of yoga; no prior experience with music or chanting is required.
Kabir says, “Lift the veil that obscures the heart and there you will find what you are looking for.” If your yoga practice or your life feels dry and uninspired, if you’re thirsty for creative juice, if you want to lift the veil that obscures your heart, this workshop is an invitation to drink from the life-giving well of bhakti yoga.
In this program, you
- Merge your body- and heart-consciousness with vinyasa yoga practice and live music
- Tune into your being with singing meditation, kirtan chanting, and dance
- Explore your own life story more deeply through interactive storytelling, mythology, and journaling
- Spark a romance with life itself using the love poetry of the bhakti tradition.
Sing your heart out, rekindle your soul, stir the gods and goddesses within you, tap into your inner poet, dance like a child, and rejoice in the awakening of your unique voice and creativity.
Recommended listening Sean Johnson and the Wild Lotus Band, Devaloka (CD).
Note Bring a journal and one or more meaningful items that reflect your heart and soul for a community altar.
- 23.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $20 additional charge
- 23.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $20 additional charge
Call To Register
- room & meals pricing
Online registration is not available for this program. Please call 866-200-5203 to register.
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $565 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $860 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More