Align Your Flow
Natasha Rizopoulos is a senior teacher at Yoga Works, where she has taught since 1997. She is the featured teacher in Yoga Journal’s Step-by-Step Home Practice DVD series, and has appeared in magazines and on…
Full Bio & Programs
For all levels.
When you link breath and movement, you discover an essential connection to your yoga postures, one that illuminates and informs how you practice. This connection simultaneously builds heat and focuses the mind. The dual potential of vinyasa yoga—the ability to both warm and calm—is the focus for this weekend of asana and meditation.
With classical vinyasa as a launching pad, you
- Investigate the delicate balance between breath and alignment that allows you to flow and remain mindful, on the mat and off
- Refine your postures and your attention
- Gain an increased sense of clarity and ease in your practice that translates into greater freedom of body and mind
- Learn to use your experience on the mat as a catalyst for greater self-knowledge.
Whatever your level of experience, come prepared to move vigorously, sit quietly, and discover how potent the combination can be when you align your flow.
- 8.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $20 additional charge
- 8.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $20 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $256 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $392 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More