Ashaya Yoga In-Depth Study Retreat: Align Your Body, Awaken Your Heart
Todd Norian, E-RYT 500, is the founder of Ashaya Yoga™, a style focused on precise biomechanical alignment. With warmth and humor, he teaches with the heartfelt intention of awakening others to their inherent potential for…
Full Bio & Programs
For dedicated students and teachers of all yoga styles and traditions.
Ashaya (AH-shy-ah), a Sanskrit word that means “abode of the heart,” blends therapeutic alignment techniques and positive heart virtues with the empowering teachings of tantra philosophy. This transformational yoga of body, mind, and heart not only supports the deepening of your practice, but it also serves as a tangible means of developing the capacity to meet life’s challenges off the mat with poise and equanimity.
During this retreat, you
- Learn the foundational techniques of the Ashaya Yoga method
- Embody precise, therapeutic alignment techniques that promote healing
- Explore philosophical teachings from the uplifting tantra tradition
- Practice a wide variety of asanas, from basic to advanced, safely, with step-by-step instruction
- Develop an at-home practice of kriyas, pranayamas, mantras, and meditation.
The true path of yoga always leads you back home to your heart, where you discover the unique gifts only you can offer the world.
Note This program has extended hours and fulfills the prerequisite for the Ashaya Yoga advanced 300-hour teacher certification training for teachers from other traditions. www.ashayayoga.com
- 34 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- 34 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
Call To Register
- room & meals pricing
Online registration is not available for this program. Please call 866.200.5203 to register.
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $565 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $860 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More