Ashaya Yoga Retreat: Align Your Body, Awaken Your Heart
Todd Norian, E-RYT 500, teaches yoga with the heartfelt intention to awaken others to their inherent potential for unlimited joy, vitality, and fulfillment. Cofounder of Ashaya Yoga, Todd’s style is one of precise biomechanical alignment…
Full Bio & Programs
Ann Greene, E-RYT 500, teaches with a balance of light-heartedness, warmth, and technical precision. Her intention is to create a supportive environment that inspires students to deepen their practice. Ann began studying yoga in 1988…
Full Bio & Programs
For people with at least 6 months yoga experience, any style.
Ashaya (AH-shy-ah) is a Sanskrit word that means “abode of the heart.” Ashaya Yoga integrates the practices of asana, pranayama, meditation, and inner reflection to align with the deepest Self. Todd Norian and Ann Greene emphasize elegant alignment techniques that strengthen the physical body and gracefully open you into more advanced poses.
During this immersion, you
- Re-ignite, refine, and deepen your existing yoga practice
- Learn precise alignment techniques that release chronic tension, promote healing, and open you to new levels of vitality
- Explore philosophical teachings that relate practice on the mat to life off the mat and gain clarity on your life purpose
- Safely practice intermediate/advanced-level poses (including standing postures, hip openers, backbends, forward bends, arm balances, twists, and inversions) with modifications so you can work at a level appropriate to you
- Receive precise hands-on adjustments and posture refinements
- Attune to the life force through kirtan chanting, pranayama, mantra, and meditation.
Return to your heart’s deepest knowing, where your life purpose awaits your discovery.
Note This program includes an optional early-morning guided practice of pranayama and meditation.
- 27 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $20 additional charge
- 27 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $20 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $565 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $860 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More