Advance Your Assisting Skills: An Inspirational Training for Yoga Teachers
Priti Robyn Ross, E-RYT 500, holds professional-level certifications in Kripalu Yoga and Integrative Yoga Therapy. A teacher for more than two decades, she is currently a codirector of Kripalu Yoga Teacher Training and Prana Yoga…
Full Bio & Programs
I am heading home with so much more than I imagined, and cannot wait to get into my class to use what I've learned.
For all yoga teachers.
Would you like to feel more confident in assisting your students? Do you ever feel intimidated when students struggle in a posture? This program offers you an opportunity to expand your knowledge of hands-on assisting techniques and discover new ways to facilitate healthy alignment. Priti, a Kripalu Yoga teacher for more than 20 years, has a gift for connecting others with the heart and science of yoga.
In this informative and dynamic workshop, you
- Work with partners to explore a variety of assists and modifications for common misalignments
- Explore the power of touch to transform your teaching
- Learn correct biomechanics
- Hone your observational skills of anatomical alignment
- Observe asana as a multidimensional expression and co-create ways to release the healing flow of prana.
Take home solid skills to bring into the sacred space of your students. This heartfelt approach deepens their practice and takes the student/teacher relationship to a profound level of trust and support.
- 13.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
- 13.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $369 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $564 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More