Yoga for Personal Leadership
Michele Hébert, E-RYT 500, founder of InnerForce Leadership, blends her background in yoga, fitness, meditation, and healing to guide individuals, entrepreneurs, and groups in personal excellence and leadership. A senior teacher in the Walt Baptiste…
Full Bio & Programs
Mehrad Nazari, PhD, MBA, E-RYT 500, teaches yoga and meditation, and is a spiritual guide who has studied with Walt Baptiste, Swami Veda Bharati, Kyozan Joshu Roshi, and the Dalai Lama. He is a business…
Full Bio & Programs
For all levels.
Extraordinary leaders master their inner environment to achieve greatness in and for the world around them. This workshop combines ancient yogic wisdom with contemporary science to help you achieve personal and professional excellence. Traditional leadership training focuses on how to lead others. In personal leadership, as in yoga, you learn how to manage your thoughts, master your emotions, and use the practice of meditation to dive deeply within.
This workshop explores the philosophy of yoga as a blueprint for leadership. It includes
- Yoga practices to develop a strong and vibrant vehicle that embodies your highest ideals
- Meditation techniques to connect with your spiritual core
- Skills to identify and clear mental conditioning that holds you back from being an effective leader
- The latest brain research on why some people are highly emotional, and tools to master those emotions
- The spiritual principles of negotiation and how to bring them into your personal and professional life.
Recommended reading, listening, and viewing Michele Hébert, The Tenth Door: An Adventure Through the Jungles of Enlightenment (Emerald Book Co.); Michele Hébert and Mehrad Nazari, The Inner Practices of Yoga (CD set); Mehrad Nazari, Raja Yoga: The Authentic Practice (DVD).
- 30 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
- 12.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $339 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $516 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More