Yoga Nidra Level II Training: The Art and Science of Integrative Restoration (iRest®)
Anne Douglas, RYT-500, is a certified iRest teacher and teacher trainer for the Integrative Restoration Institute, where she has studied and taught trainings and retreats with iRest founder Richard Miller. She has been a yoga…
Full Bio & Programs
For graduates of iRest Level I.
This iRest Level II training provides a deeper understanding of the core principles underlying the theory, practice, research, teaching issues, and delivery of iRest yoga nidra to individuals and specific populations in a variety of settings.
This training covers
- The path of non-dual meditation in which iRest yoga nidra is embedded
- Eastern and Western psychospiritual perspectives that underlie iRest
- Core principles of Samkhya, Patanjali, Advaita, and Kashmir non-dualism
- The 10 stages of iRest
- Current iRest research
- Personal practice of iRest
- Delivery to individuals and specific populations
- Teacher-student relationships, teaching issues, and ethical considerations.
Don’t miss this opportunity to deepen your practice and teaching.
Recommended reading and listening Richard Miller, Yoga Nidra: A Meditative Practice for Deep Relaxation and Healing (Sounds True) and Integrative Restoration—iRest: The Principles and Practice of Yoga Nidra (6-CD set); Jean Klein, The Ease of Being (Acorn).
Note Tuition includes a manual and audio downloads. Additional information regarding preparation and certification can be found here.
Prerequisite Successful completion of Level I iRest training. For more details, call the Integrative Restoration Institute at 415.456.3909 or visit www.irest.us.
- 34.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- 37 credits for Social Workers (SW), $30 additional charge
- 34.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $565 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $860 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More