Yoga Nidra Level II Training: The Art and Science of Integrative Restoration (iRest®)
Richard Miller, PhD, author of Yoga Nidra: A Meditative Practice for Deep Relaxation and Healing, is a contemporary teacher of non-dualism whose teachings emphasize the impact of pure being on well-being. Founding president of the…
Full Bio & Programs
For graduates of iRest Level I.
This iRest Level II training provides a deeper understanding of the core principles underlying the theory, practice, research, teaching issues, and delivery of iRest yoga nidra to individuals and specific populations in a variety of settings.
This training covers
- The path of non-dual meditation in which iRest yoga nidra is embedded
- Eastern and Western psychospiritual perspectives that underlie iRest
- Core principles of Samkhya, Patanjali, Advaita, and Kashmir non-dualism
- The 10 stages of iRest
- Current iRest research
- Personal practice of iRest
- Delivery to individuals and specific populations
- Teacher-student relationships, teaching issues, and ethical considerations.
Don’t miss this opportunity to deepen your practice and teaching with iRest founder Richard Miller.
Recommended reading and listening Richard Miller, Yoga Nidra: A Meditative Practice for Deep Relaxation and Healing (Sounds True) and Integrative Restoration—iRest: The Principles and Practice of Yoga Nidra (6-CD set); Jean Klein, The Ease of Being (Acorn).
Note Tuition includes a manual and audio downloads. Additional information regarding preparation and certification can be found here.
Prerequisite Successful completion of Level I iRest training. For more details, call the Integrative Restoration Institute at 415-456-3909 or visit www.irest.us.
- 32 credits for Psychologists (PSY), $20 additional charge
- 38 credits for Certified Counselors (NBCC), $20 additional charge
- 38 credits for Nurses (NURS), $20 additional charge
- 38 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $20 additional charge
- 38 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $20 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $565 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $860 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More