Strong Body, Spacious Mind: A Kripalu Yoga and Meditation Retreat
Sudha Carolyn Lundeen, RN, E-RYT 500, is a faculty member at Kripalu, where she leads a variety of workshops, including 200- and 500-hour teacher trainings. She also teaches in the Kripalu School of Ayurveda. Sudha’s…
Full Bio & Programs
For all levels.
Get ready for the holidays with a toolkit of life-enhancing practices. This weekend, appropriate for both beginners and those who want to deepen their practice, provides the time and space to pause, refill your well, and enter into the busy holiday season feeling refreshed and renewed.
With an approach that’s gentle, encouraging, and fun, longtime Kripalu Yoga teacher Sudha Carolyn Lundeen guides you in
- Deep and delicious yoga practices
- Adjusting postures to suit your individual needs
- Breathing and meditation techniques to manage daily stress and support emotional and mental balance
- Yoga nidra—the ancient practice of yogic sleep—to deeply relax and revive the body and mind.
This program leaves you more at home in your body and mind—so you can thrive, not just survive, this holiday season.
- 8.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- 8.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $262 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $398 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More