Yoga and the Luminous Body
Ray Crist was initiated as a healer and teacher by the Quero Indians in the Andes of Peru. He holds degrees in Chinese medical herbology and Thai Yoga, and is certified in Kripalu Yoga and…
Full Bio & Programs
An extraordinary life-changing workshop. Ray reveals the threads that connect these two ancient healing arts and weaves them in a truly masterful way. His teachings bring forth compassion and grace.
—Alberto Villoldo, PhD, author of Shaman, Healer, Sage
For everyone in good physical condition.
This program is for people seeking greater knowledge of the energy realms and their impact on the physical world. Gain a clear understanding of how to access subtle energies in your yoga practice and in everyday life to cultivate spiritual growth and optimal health.
Blending yogic teachings with shamanic practices, Ray Crist has crafted an empowering journey of transformation. During this workshop, you
- Explore the energy that yogis call prana and ancient healers termed the luminous sphere
- Experience prana in the body through yoga postures, studying foundation, rotations, actions, drishti points, and the geometry of subtle anatomy
- Take a shamanic journey into the four compartments of the soul for empowerment and self-discovery.
Recommended reading Bill Bryson, A Short History of Nearly Everything (Broadway), Taisha Abelar, The Sorcerer’s Crossing (Penguin), and Alberto Villoldo, Shaman, Healer, Sage (Harmony).
- 8 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- 8 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $256 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $392 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More