A Women's Spiritual Retreat: Learning How to Love Ourselves
Joan Borysenko, PhD, is a Harvard Medical School-trained cancer cell biologist, a licensed psychologist, and a New York Times best-selling author. A pioneer in mind-body medicine, Joan is also the founder of Mind-Body Health Sciences,…
Full Bio & Programs
Karen Drucker has been called “a master of communicating presence and spirituality through music.“ She has recorded 14 CDs of original, inspirational music, and written a best-selling book, Let Go of the Shore. She speaks,…
Full Bio & Programs
The root of human suffering is self-judgment and the belief that something is wrong with us. This fundamental lack of security translates into anxiety, depression, addiction, and burnout. Learning to love ourselves is both a psychological and spiritual journey.
Whether this is your first time with Joan and Karen or you’ve been to this program before, come join us for a retreat that is as unique each time as the people who participate. Learn to
- Work with common mental habits at a spiritual level
- Engage with music that inspires, heals, and reprograms our emotional DNA
- Gain insight into the patterns that keep us from experiencing our full potential
- Transform negative emotions and limiting beliefs into spiritual energy
- Practice body-based inquiry and present-centered awareness
- Enjoy the beauty of nature, nourishing food, and soul friends
- Sing, laugh, and return home with a “faith-lift”!
Through music, meditation, reflection, inquiry, sharing, laughter, and the compassionate shelter of one another, we have the opportunity to step into the radiance of who we really are.
- 8.5 credits for Social Workers (SW), $30 additional charge
Call To Register
- room & meals pricing
Online registration is not available for this program. Please call 866.200.5203 to register.
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $256 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $392 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More